How to Order from Information Shield
Note: Purchase Orders are only accepted from organizations within the United States. International Orders must be paid in advance via our online store or wire-transfer.
Four Easy Ways to Order:
- On Line – Conveniently order products through our secure e-commerce site (Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted).
- By phone – Call us at 1-888-641-0500 (TOLL FREE US and Canada) or +1 713-443-8428 (International) to place an order, verify pricing and availability or to receive a quote.
- By fax – fax your purchase order or complete order information to 1-866-304-6704 TOLL FREE. Fax orders should include buyer name, company name, phone number, billing and shipping address, credit card type, number, and expiration, method of shipment, and also the quantity and product or products to be ordered.
- Email us at [email protected] to receive additional order information or to find out about special pricing and discounts.
Tax: Sales tax will be applied on all orders within the state of Texas in the United States. Purchase Orders are also accepted for organizations located within the United States or Canada. Note: Please contact us prior to placing an order if your organization is tax exempt.
Shipping: All of our products are now electronic delivery!
Resellers welcome. Contact us to receive information on becoming a reseller. Special discounts offered to government agencies, schools and universities.
If you have any questions or would like to see additional samples prior to ordering please contact us by telephone at 888-641-0500 or by e-mail at [email protected] .
Methods of Payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted).
2. Purchase Orders are accepted ONLY from organizations located within the United States. Please see our purchase order instructions for more details. International orders must be paid in advance via our online store or bank wire transfer.
3. Bank Wire Transfers – please contact us to receive our bank information and routing number.
Note: Products purchased via electronic download, or older book/CD-ROM purchases from Amazon with a broken CD seal are non-refundable. Please contact us with any questions.
Amazon.com is NOT an authorized seller
Note: Older versions of book/CD-ROM for sale on Amazon.com are not valid licensed versions of Information Security Policies Made Easy.