Information Shield News and Press Releases
- January 14, 2020 – New Cybersecurity Certification Validations Program Maturity – Information Shield today announced the release of the Information Shield™ Cyber Certification. This new program dramatically reduces the time and cost of validating cybersecurity readiness to management and third parties across the information supply chain.
- Sept. 25, 2019 – Information Shield Simplified US-CSF Compliance – Information Shield – a leading provider of cyber security compliance software – today announced a new Control Baseline for the US Cyber Security Framework (US-CSF). This new template dramatically reduces the time and cost of building and validating an information security program that addresses the CSF.
- June 20, 2019 – Information Shield Simplified DFAR Compliance – Information Shield – a leading provider of cyber security compliance software – today announced support for NIST 800-171 (DFAR). This new baseline template dramatically reduces the time and cost of building and validating an information security program that addresses the controls of NIST 800-171.
- May 4, 2017 – Information Shield Simplifies NY DFS Cyber Law Compliance. Information Shield today announced support for the new NYS Department of Financial Services (DFS) Cyber Law. Information Shield’s compliance software platform dramatically reduces the time and cost for compliance with the new law.
- June 6, 2016 – Information Shield Announces new IT Security Made Easy Product – Information Shield today announced the general availability of its new “IT security made easy” platform ComplianceShield™. This new software solution enables any business to quickly define, document and demonstrate a robust information security program.
- May 31, 2016
NetDiligence Announces Strategic Alliance with Information Shield – NetDiligence®, a leading cyber risk assessment and data breach services company, announced today it has formed a strategic alliance with Information Shield to integrate ComplianceShield™, into the NetDiligence eRiskHub® platform.
- Mar 3, 2016
Information Shield addresses SEC Information Security Requirements – Information Shield today announced that their latest information security product – ComplianceShield – can be used by clients to save time and money addressing security requirements from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC.)
- Dec. 10, 2014
Information Shield Releases New Common Security Policy Library – Information Shield today announced the release of the Common Policy Library (CPL) – an integrated set of information security policies that enables compliance with multiple regulatory frameworks with a single set of policy templates.