Save time and money building a cyber program that addresses NYS-DFS requirements in a simple, integrated application. Learn how Compliance Shield can help you address these key NYS-DFS Cyber requirements:
- Adopt a Cyber Security Program (500.02)
- Cyber Risk Assessment (500.02)
- Develop and Maintain Written Information Security Policies (500.03)
- Assign Chief Information Security Officer (500.04)
- Assign Management Accountability (500.10)
- Manage Third Party Vendor Risk (500.11)
- Educate and Train Users (500.14)
- Track and Manage Compliance Evidence (500.02)
- Support Management Attestation (500.17)
See why over 10,000 companies trust Information Shield to simplify cyber security compliance with data protection laws.
ComplianceShield consolidates the pieces of essential information security management into one, easy-to-understand dashboard.