Information Security Policy: The Definitive Library
ISPME is now part of ComplianceShield! Information Security Policies Made Easy is the leading library of information security policies, used by over 10,000 organizations. ISPME has everything you need to save money while building a due-care security policy environment, including:
1. Complete information security policy statement library containing over 1600 individual pre-written security policies covering of the latest technical, legal and regulatory issues
2. Thirty-eight (38) essential sample security policy documents in MS-Word format ready to use as-is or with easy customization
3. Expert information security policy development advice and tool including a step-by-step checklist of security policy development tasks to quickly start a policy development project, including helpful tips and tricks for getting management buy-in for information security policies and education.
4. Information security policy development resources and essential forms such as Risk acceptance memo, incident Reporting Form and Agreement to Abide by Security Policies.
4. Easy-to-Use Digital Files – Sample Security Policies available in both PDF and MS-Word format, with an indexed and searchable PDF interface. Easily cut-and-paste into existing corporate documents.
5.Comprehensive Information Security Policy Coverage including over 200 essential information security topics, all mapped to our Common Policy Library (CPL)
Information Security Policies Made Easy is available for immediate download. ISPME contains a print-ready PDF, MS-Word templates and an organization-wide license to republish the materials.